Learning and Testing Center Pearson Vue
Things to Bring on the Assessment Day
- Two valid IDs. (Valid, non-expired, photo ID, which may be your Passport, Driver’s license, Military ID, etc. The second can be a credit card.
- The First name, as well as the last name in the assessment taker’s ID, must match the ones supplied to Pearson VUE. Minimal deviations like Dave instead of David, may be allowed.
- Assessment takers should arrive at least 15 minutes early before the exam. If you feel like you are going to be late, please call to inform us. We will do our best to accommodate you, but you may have to wait until we have an available test station.
Assessment takers are not allowed to bring personal items into the testing room. These include but are not limited to:
- cell phones
- PDAs or other electronic devices with memory
- optical readers or other electronic devices that include the ability to photograph, photocopy, or otherwise copy test materials
- dictionaries or language dictionaries
- book bags
- MP3 players
- calculators (except as expressly permitted by the test sponsor)
- personal writing utensils (i.e., pencils, pens, and highlighters)
- Google and smart glasses (any glasses with any electronics) watches
- food and beverage
- hoods or other headgear
- coats and jackets
If you are caught bringing these items, your items will be confiscated, and your exam will be terminated. You will also be reported to the vendor/sponsor.
You can leave the items above in your car, or you can also use the company’s lockers to keep them safe while you take your assessment. Your pockets must be empty. You can wear sweatshirts or sweaters without hoods or pockets.
For more details, please check the Scheduled Exam email you received from Pearson VUE.
- You may either call our office number and schedule your exam over the phone, or you may also visit Pearson VUE – Test Taker to schedule online.
- SAS exam scheduling must be done through Pearson VUE.
- Some exams may require that you obtain authorization before scheduling, such as VMware, CEH.
Rescheduling and Cancellation Procedures/Policy
How to Reschedule
Please contact Pearson VUE at 888-846-6948 or you may log into your account to change your appointment at least 24 hours before your originally scheduled testing appointment time and date. Rescheduling an exam within 24 hours of an appointment time is subject to a same-day forfeit exam fee. Exam fees are due for no-shows. The testing center can’t assist you if the request for rescheduling an exam is within 24 hours of an appointment time.
How to Cancel
For non-emergency cancellations, please contact Pearson VUE at 888-846-6948 or log into your account and cancel your appointment at least 24 hours prior to your originally scheduled testing appointment date and time. Canceling an exam within 24 hours of appointment time is subject to a same-day forfeit exam fee. Exam fees are due for no-shows.
Emergency cancellations are only applicable for emergency reasons (due to death in the immediate family, medical emergency, or car accident) and must be requested within a 24-hour period prior to your originally scheduled testing appointment date and time. In order to request a waiver of the no-show fee in this case, you must call Pearson VUE at 888-846-6948 within 24 hours before or after your appointment time and ask for a Program Coordinator handling emergency cancellations. Documentation may be requested.